- Caroline got off work at noon! I love summer and early Friday's!
- Matt worked late :(
- We went over to our friends just to chat and hang out. Convinced them to play a board game, Pandemic. When our friend realized it was 12:30 a.m. and we still weren't done she kicked us out (perhaps lovingly, it was late)! She has a new baby and her 'shift' with him (taken from her husband) starts at 2 a.m. We told her not to worry, we were just having best friend time. She disagreed.
- Matt went shotgun shooting with the elder's quorum.
- Caroline cleaned and did other "important" tasks.
- Met our friends at Pei Wei for a delicious dinner.
|We got to use our mad chopstick skills!|
- Went to the movies and saw Now You See Me. Amazing! I totally recommend it!
- Caroline slept in. Matt went for a bike ride that didn't end so well when he got a flat tire. Caroine rescued him. (He was mad I took this picture, by the way).
The great bicycle rescue.
- Went to a farewell for one of Matt's co-workers. She did such a great job speaking! We wish her well as she heads to West Virginia!
- Had dinner with Matt's boss (who is also a friend). Had a great Sunday night playing with his family - 4 fun, wild kids. I perfected my razor scooter skills :) Had a great time feeling like a kid again.